Tourettes Action Groups
Welcome to our Support Groups section
Why join or set up a local Tourettes Action Group?
Living with TS can be difficult. Support Groups can help you to:
- Meet others in similar circumstances for mutual support
- Share coping strategies
- Make new friends when you may be feeling isolated
- Share information about treatment options
- Get help with problems in school
- Solve problems dealing with the health care system
- Share knowledge of local services
- Be yourself and relax with people who understand
Email Julie Collier, Groups Manager or phone 07725 819866 to find out more about Groups in your area.
Use the clickable map below to see if there is a support group in your local area.
You can also see what our groups are up to with the events calendar below: