Fundraise for Tourettes Action
Tourettes Action relies entirely on the support of people like you. We receive no support from government, so fundraising by our supporters is essential for our work with people living with Tourette Syndrome (TS).
There are lots of ways to get involved with fundraising for TA. Many of our supporters collect sponsorship for taking part in an organised challenge, like marathons or skydiving. Others arrange their own event in support of TA, like carol concerts or cream tea parties.
These are all great ways of raising money for TA and spreading the word about TS, and we are here to support you all the way.
Find out more about the different fundraising options:
Not sure what kind of fundraising event you would like to take part in? Download the TA fundraising brochure to get some ideas.
If you need even more inspiration, check out our latest fundraising news to see what other TA supporters have been up to.
Support for fundraisers
As soon as you have decided on the kind of fundraising event you would like to organise please contact TA to discuss how we can support you. The following are just some of the ways we might be able to help:
- We can send you posters, leaflets and collection tins to collect money.
- Our runners can get a TA running vest whilst supporters can stand out from the crowd in TA t-shirts available to purchase online.
- There are sheets of TA stickers, wristbands and pin badges that you can sell to your supporters.
- We can send you sponsorship forms and Gift Aid declarations to help you collect.
- Set up an online donation page through the TA Justgiving account or TA Virgin Money Giving
- We can promote your event on our website and through Facebook and Twitter.
Sending your fundraising money to TA
- Send us a cheque made out to Tourettes Action to The Meads Business Centre,19 Kingsmead, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7SR.
- Transfer the money into our bank account, please email us for our bank details. Don’t forget to add a reference so we know who the money has come from.
- Make an online donation.
- Don't forget to turn on "Give as you Live" when making online purchases.
- Ask your sponsors to Gift Aid their donations.
If you have any questions about fundraising or would like to discuss an event please contact us.