Fundraise your way
You don't have to jump out of a plane or run a marathon to raise money for Tourettes Action, and in fact, a coffee morning or jumble sale can be just as successful in terms of fundraising.
Your options on events to organise are limited only by your imagination. Here are some ideas:
- Ask your school to organise a non-uniform day in aid of TA.
- Organise a cake sale or coffee morning, raising money by selling cakes and tea at work, school or church.
- Ask friends and family to donate to TA instead of sending you a birthday card, or even presents.
- Hold a pub quiz and why not include a raffle to boost the funds.
Need more inspiration? You can also take a look at our fundraising blog to see what other supporters have been up to.
Top tips for fundraising
To help you we have put together our top tips for running a successful fundraising event:
- Set a goal
- Get started early and cover your costs
- Ask others to help
- Set up an online fundraising page
- Contact us for ideas and support
- Tell everybody about your event
- Get your employer involved
- Organise events at school
- Collect Gift Aid to increase the amount you raise
- Remember to thank your donors
You can read more about how to organise a successful fundraising event in our fundraising brochure, as well as lots of other ideas and suggestions.
As soon as you have decided on the kind of fundraising event you would like to organise please contact TA to discuss how we can support you.