Leave a legacy to Tourettes Action
We understand that when making a will your first priority is making sure your loved ones are supported, but many people find that they are able to leave something to a charity they hold dear as well.
Leaving Tourettes Action a gift in your will is one of the most valuable and lasting ways that you can support us. It costs nothing during your lifetime but can have a lasting legacy for years to come.
We really hope that you choose to remember TA in your will.
How legacies make a difference to our work
TA is funded entirely by voluntary contributions. We receive no funding from government for our work supporting people with Tourette Syndrome (TS). Money received via legacies can go a long way to helping improve the lives of people with TS.
- £300 – would train 10 doctors to teach them how to recognise TS in their patients
- £1,500 – funds a one day workshop for 50 people with TS to educate them in methods to manage their TS on a daily basis
- £5,000 – would fund research into how changes within the brain affect people with TS
- £10,000 – would pay for a nationwide road show to educate people about TS
Every gift makes a difference to our work.
How to leave a legacy in your will
It’s easy to include a legacy gift in your will or to one to an existing will. You are advised to speak to your solicitor about including a legacy gift in your will.
You can read more information on the Charity Choice website, which can also help you find a solicitor near you.
When leaving a legacy to Tourettes Action you may need the following information:
- Charity name: Tourette Syndrome (UK) Association
- Registered address: The Meads Business Centre, 19 Kingsmead, Farnborough, Hampshre, GU14 7SR.
- Registered charity number: 1003317